• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Hi just paid via PayPal for a white kit for the EP3.

Cheers

Yep, I'll sort that out now.
023.gif

Loxy, received the kit today but Rick has sent me fitting instructions for a fiesta mk7.
Also will this mean the kit is wrong (length of cables etc)?

Hi just paid via PayPal for a white kit for the EP3.

Cheers

Yep, I'll sort that out now.
023.gif

Loxy, received the kit today but Rick has sent me fitting instructions for a fiesta mk7.
Also will this mean the kit is wrong (length of cables etc)?

No kit is correct sorry about that packed 2 whites kits same morning, John can you send me the name and address via email and I will post correct instructions in the morning

No kit is correct sorry about that packed 2 whites kits same morning, John can you send me the name and address via email and I will post correct instructions in the morning
Ok great I was'nt sure if the kits would vary too.
Rick is this kit xenon white or just standard white?

Have done Rick, thanks. :smt023

Rick did you get any Mugen parts for your CR-Z? There seems to be a lot available for it.

No as I said they are not really to my taste but I have now fitted a OEM auto tinting rear view mirror, genuine Honda illuminated door sills and a Thinkware F750 dash cam http://www.civinfo.com/forum/honda-cr-z/239113-crz-owners-gallery.html#post3535658 other than that unless I come across a OEM sat nav or some different wheels I like more the car is pretty much as it will stay

I've just been looking at the spam folder for [email protected] and I had an email from Gaz on the 22nd of December saying he would like a footwell kit but not payment information, just an email.

If you still want one, drop me a PM or check the first post of the thread for payment info. :smt023

Craig has just sent me payment to the forum PayPal for £17, so I assume it is for a footwell kit. There is no note on the payment of what car or what colour, nor an address to send it to. I've not had a PM either.

Please can you get in touch Craig so I can arrange to get it sent out. :smt023

I've been in touch with RickHondaR and arranged to start selling his LED Footwell Lighting Kits on the forum again.

We are able to offer them for £17 on the forum (£3 less than Rick's eBay listings). :smt023

Rick can do these kits for the following models:

EP3, DC5, CRZ, FN2 and all FN/FK 8th gen Civics, all 9th gen Civics

Also Fiesta MK6, Fiesta MK7, Fiat 500, Corsa C, Corsa D.

Alright, those last few aren't Hondas, but feel free to spread the word and order them on your mate's behalf. ;)

If you are interested in a set, then please send payment to [email protected] (please mark as gift and if there's a fee buyer needs to cover this too). I can also accept bank transfer, please PM me (Loxy) for details.

Make sure you send it as Paypal gift, and in the notes mark down your address, which car and which colour so that I can get the info to Rick as quickly as possible. Rick will be dealing with any post sales technical issues but please feel free to contact me for anything to do with delivery/payment etc.

Quick recap:

£17 including postage
Include address and car/colour in the Paypal payment. Buyer covers Paypal fee (if any).
Hi loxy, these footwell LEDS still available for my fk2 type r?

Hi, yes.

Details on how to pay are in the first post I think. :smt023

Back