• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

They're a powdercoat code with wee touch of metal flake thrown in. Just spent the past 2 hours sealing them with aircraft sealant :/

"Go Green"

In bright light they look lighter :)
6emy2y8u.jpg

"Go Green"

They're a powdercoat code with wee touch of metal flake thrown in. Just spent the past 2 hours sealing them with aircraft sealant

Aircraft sealant!?! Oh my....

I must admit that my car has a few aircraft washers and nuts on it. I may have to make an off-hand enquiry to the engineers at work as to the availability of sealant.

Now I'm wondering what other airworthy products can be applied to my car, just so that I can feel manly and adequate next to your car!

Are you not concerned about a color clash, having green under the bonnet & blue wheels?

Nope as my brembo's are being painted to match the under bonnet (hence above picture green behind blue) also my feels rad cap and hondata sticker are blue , the pcs of the wheels none of them show the correct colour tbh it's not as lairy as it looks

"Go Green"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok time for a progress so far summary:

248bhp and 175ft/lbs torque

Parts fitted:

Engine/bay:
ame4ysyt.jpg

Opera performance reservoir covers, feels radiator cap, parsco earthing kit

Spooner restorations juiced green rocker cover , ecu cover and fuse box cover.

Spooner restorations crackle black RRC intake manifold.

FD2 throttle body, meerkat 3inch stainless steel intake pipe . Samco couplers

Gruppe M carbon fibre intake kit

Tegiwa race manifold

Meerkat exhausts custom dual exit exhaust

Hondata flashpro and Custom tune by Triple H performance

Interior: skunk 2 gear knob , Honda carbon dash panels. Rear seats removed for mischief days.

Exterior : carbon wrap bonnet (roof wrap removed),plasti dipped honda fuel filler cap
yje6y3a3.jpg
custom coated 18 inch dare rz wheels, now replaced by 17 inch evo 6 gsr in custom blue.

Goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric 2 tyres

enehe8en.jpg

8aqysavu.jpg
a9y6a8av.jpg

Parts put away to be fitted in next couple of months:

Oem Honda LSD , brembo calipers, brembo brake pads, oem Honda s2000 discs.

Need to make my mind up over suspension upgrades, also want to polybush and rigid collar the car.

"Go Green"

Last edited by a moderator:
Very minor update, got some 6k Cree led's for sidelights , reversing lights and number plate lights. They're remarkably powerful
upymasan.jpg
5era6ena.jpg

Match the oem hid's quite well too
yjydyvus.jpg

Sent from the NecronomiPhon

how do you fined the revers lights craig? i had led(not cree) ones on mine for a bit but couldn't see fek all when reversing.

Same here Dave, were absolutely hopeless! The crees however are excellent and throw a really decent amount of bright white light actually light up the back wall of the yard from several feet away, better than the normal tungsten bulbs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Tidy motor! Just enjoyed reading thru the whole thread!
Got my milano fn2 just before xmas, so still in the phase of working out what I want to do to it.

Keep up the good work!

It's car parts day :). Stoptech s2k rotors and eibach 15mm pro kit springs landed this morning :D. Roll on the end of the month!
uduny8e6.jpg
3unu9ete.jpg
4e3ebyvy.jpg
ga8y2ude.jpg

The stoptechs are so sexy :)

Sent from the NecronomiPhon

Back