• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

Ya flashy git Craig :lol: nice additions to the car though. I want two piece discs for mine for the front. Just gotta wait until the OEM's go as they were brand new when I got the car.

Keep an eye on Clarke Motorsport website they often sell the dba 2 piece rotors at a hefty discount ;)

Sent from the NecronomiPhon

they brakes are mint!! I always thought your car was lowerd lol.
When are you getting your brembos fitted?

3/3 at automek in EK, will get springs on at same time hopefully , need to phone andy and confirm

Hehe wait til you see the calipers :D. Not seen them myself yet but should look pretty good!

I though your car was lowered too!

You'll love it when you get it on those springs with the geo set up properly, it will be a whole new car. It blew me away how much more planted and eager my car felt, it still makes me giggle like a Japanese schoolgirl sometimes. Can't wait to try it on the eagle F1s now!

Booked in for the third for brake conversion, braided lines etc, eibachs, geo, heat shield removal, powerflex exhaust mounts.

Excited ;). You'll love the f1's brilliant tyres

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

New wing :).
apuhybyd.jpg
eja7adun.jpg
zuvunu4e.jpg
e2epa9ep.jpg
zesagepy.jpg

United we Stand! Divided we FALL. Vote NO on Scottish Independence

Looking superb Craig. Saw the FB pics and liked it straight off. Even Lyns said it looked really good.

thanks lads :) its a bit of a marmite thing, but is the first of a couple of lowish key cosmetic mods i have planned, which will be in keeping with the nature of the seeker style fin. Just keeping my eyes peeled for a second hand rear gp splitter and i have ideas for the front end but not sure if they'll come to fruition in time for japfest scotland and the scottish car show. "Should" be do able, but cant make my mind up over a new grille, swithering between 2 wildly different designs, one that I know is one of 2 in the uk, the other common as muck but a known win. It'll all depend on what parts i can trip over in the next couple of months, have ages til june still :)

very nice you have been a very busy monkey with your car lately.I have thought of a seeker wing a few times but always go back to a mugen,which is what i am going for this year and hopefully befor jap fest at knockhill;)

Aye I'm looking forward to that too. Will be a much changed car in the 2 years since it was there last :)

Sent from the necronomiPhon

I bet it will be:p it will be my first time so am looking fowerd to it.hope its a nice sunny day for us.

Well was another long day at automek yesterday while Andrew worked his magic on my baby.

My fd2 brembo caliper conversion, Goodridge braided lines, stoptech discs and brembo pads went on without a hitch, also powerflex exhaust mounts , eibach springs and camber bolts and FRS were added to the car. Very pleased with the results :)

muga8eve.jpg
tevusaba.jpg
tega5ugu.jpg
je2ety7u.jpg
enyjymat.jpg

My rear gp splitter was delivered today :)
umegete4.jpg

It's going on at the end of the month, I'm having a new meercat single exit made and the splitter fitted after.

Sent from the necronomiPhon

Back