• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

Couple of random shots liberated from more camera adept mates :)
rebuny9e.jpg
nuvu6umy.jpg

Sent from the necronomiPhon

Revmonkeys FN2 - Updated

A bit of an update , my wheel whore tendencies have struck again. Decided I wasn't too keen on the enkeis (mostly because they hid my brakes) so after a bit of digging and a chat with speedline I bought a set of 17x7.5 Et40 speedline marmora in arctic gray. Also got a set of rather nice blue work wheelnuts from Matt at injection imports along with an awesome squishy fruity Oreo cookie and a cider flavour sweetie YUM!
erydy8er.jpg
jabupy6a.jpg
agahy8um.jpg
syru9y3a.jpg
ane2ypa3.jpg
e5e8aqy7.jpg
egyqu6y4.jpg
e2y2e3ep.jpg
gyvy9ury.jpg
7ena8yzu.jpg
3evapytu.jpg

Loving them lots! Best thing Is they clear the brembo calipers with no spacers and should rub a bit less than the Evo wheels as they are a hair closer in and half an inch narrower.

Picked up some mtec grooved rear discs and pads as the current ones are pumped. Will get them on soon.

Awaiting a delivery from solarplexius this week also for some tinted back door action :p.

Just need to give the car a damn good wash tomorrow weather permitting as its FILTHY!

sent from the boss droid

Another trip to automek yesterday for a few little jobs that were needing doing before japfest Scotland next Sunday.

Mtec grooved discs and pads on the rear.

Hybrid Racing fuel rail and pressure gauge

K tuned idle air delete kit

Polybush engine mount inserts

I also added a skunk2 black series oil cap and battery tie the other day. All that remains to be done next week is for me to fit my replacement rocker cover from spooner restorations so I can finally put the K Tuned flush fit coil pack cover I've had since October. Obligatory pics
agatyham.jpg
ne4y5e4e.jpg

New rail and idle pipe gone
7egeny3y.jpg

Tomorrow clean car, engine bay and interior for Scottish Honda day at the falkirk wheel. Will get some better pics of bay next week when it's properly finished.

sent from the boss droid

Nice, as always. But wtf is an idle air delete kit?

Also, would you mind measuring your battery tie bar for me? I've got a Password:JDM one that's too short for my car, need to know if it fits an FN2. It's been in my drawer for well over a year now.....

It removes that black rubber pipe on the right hand side of the first pic and the sensor it's connected to. Hence no rubber pipe in the last picture.

I've got the tie I took off here, the outer edges of the drilled holes for the tie rods are 16cm apart

sent from the boss droid

Pretty much Chris , plug, and a cap, , removes the rubber hose from rrc to sensor, the sensor itself , and the breather hose to the intake pipe. Just an exercise in removing pointless hoses.

sent from the boss droid

Nice motor, love the carbon wrap on the bonnet. Was thinking of having mine done instead of a repaint, because I have far too many stone chips for my liking.

So essentially you've forsaken your hose and installed a buttplug? No wonder you're enjoying the stiffer mounts....

Damn, the mystery continues. I measure 14.8cm on this one . What the hell kind of car is this made for?!

Something with a very narrow battery jimbo ? Lol.

Thanks Chris , removed the wrap a few months back it was looking pretty tired , car currently looks like this
tubaduge.jpg
qe9a3usa.jpg

sent from the boss droid

I'd totally forgotten about the FEELS(?) spoiler extension. So glad you reminded me, love it.

Back