• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rosco's Milano FN2

Covers on the car!

rossey1.jpg

I quite like the two different Kevlar weaves now they're on the car

would love to paint that flaky rocker cover too if only i could be botherd!

I think it looks pretty cool mate, do the rocker cover, be worth it IMO

having said all that i would still have a grasshopper green nurburgring with the twin exit milltek given the opportunity (and the money!!)

A friend has one in white, looks very nice. But he paid £18k for it, fcuking LOL! Looks really nice in the cabin as well, a lot of piano black.

Thanks buddy, I wasn't completely sold on the colour at first, I looked at a few alabaster silver but the milano was the best value for money car I found and now I wouldn't change it!

I'm thinking of getting my wheels painted gloss black to match the gloss black centres on the GP Pack (still waiting for that) so should i go with Red or Yellow calipers?

I'm thinking of getting my wheels painted gloss black to match the gloss black centres on the GP Pack (still waiting for that) so should i go with Red or Yellow calipers?

in my opinion i think you should paint them red i think it will look proper smart

yeah i think i'll go red, wasnt sure if red calipers on a red car would look like too much red but i think as long as their behind gloss black weels it will look the part!
getting the wheels refurbed in a couple of weeks so getting them to do the calipers for me also!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i think i'll go red, wasnt sure if red calipers on a red car would look like too much red but i think as long as their behind gloss black weels it will look the part!
getting the wheels refurbed in a couple of weeks so getting them to do the calipers for me also!

Nice, it will look the Biz mate

where you getting your wheels done i found 1 place in ipswich aw smart repairs or wheelworx in colchester doesnt seem much difference in price you aint too far from me wondered if you found anywhere else want to do mine in next couple of weeks

where you getting your wheels done i found 1 place in ipswich aw smart repairs or wheelworx in colchester doesnt seem much difference in price you aint too far from me wondered if you found anywhere else want to do mine in next couple of weeks

Hello mate, I got quoted from a few places near me, the cheapest being a place out in the sticks called R & J autos! They are in a sleepy little village called somerton and they've only just started up! They quoted me £200 for calipers and wheels which seems a great price! I doubt they will be sand blasted and oven baked for that price though!
The other place was spray & go in Great Yarmouth, they quoted me at £49.99 per wheel but that's wheels only, calipers extra!
You got your rear GP on yet??

yea gp rear on still got to put scoops in front prob this weekend been quoted 375 and 400 for refurb and proper paint job inc vat getting there slowly
Hello mate, I got quoted from a few places near me, the cheapest being a place out in the sticks called R & J autos! They are in a sleepy little village called somerton and they've only just started up! They quoted me £200 for calipers and wheels which seems a great price! I doubt they will be sand blasted and oven baked for that price though!
The other place was spray & go in Great Yarmouth, they quoted me at £49.99 per wheel but that's wheels only, calipers extra!
You got your rear GP on yet??

yea gp rear on still got to put scoops in front prob this weekend been quoted 375 and 400 for refurb and proper paint job inc vat getting there slowly

Yeah, I did get a few quotes in that range a when I was looking into a refurb with my last car! I'm not sure what the finish is going to be like from these guys but as I have almost no kerbing I was just gona do them myself with some sand paper and a few rattle cans, so it's going to be better than that I hope!
Are you hooking your fog scoops upto your air feed then? Or using them to cool your brakes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosco, have you thought about trying a can of plastidip on your wheels 1st, apparently you can take it off if you want to go back to original

going to put air feed into scoops later just like look of them so after wheels and scoops are done car will look and sound how i want then in new year can start looking into induction and remap my wheels are kerbed quite badly so going for a pro job prob going nhb
Yeah, I did get a few quotes in that range a when I was looking into a refurb with my last car! I'm not sure what the finish is going to be like from these guys but as I have almost no kerbing I was just gona do them myself with some sand paper and a few rattle cans, so it's going to be better than that I hope!
Are you hooking your fog scoops upto your air feed then? Or using them to cool your brakes?

I've heard about it on another forum, apparently you can spray almost anything, it will protect it extremely well and can be removed if you want, thinking about doing my wheels for the winter, it's about £10 a can which can do one wheel! Take it off for the summer

Back