• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rosco's Milano FN2

I tried a couple of days ago and it said he will not accept PM's. So I thought I'd find a thread that he had been on. Thanks for the link :)
Ta for your help.

I tried a couple of days ago and it said he will not accept PM's. So I thought I'd find a thread that he had been on. Thanks for the link :)
Ta for your help.

No problem at all! Hope you get you kit sorted, it's very cool little mod!

i had no problem front or back with clips just take your time found it really easy and nice bit of kit to install mind you had the car on ramps and took wheels off for easier access so maybe that helped

i had no problem front or back with clips just take your time found it really easy and nice bit of kit to install mind you had the car on ramps and took wheels off for easier access so maybe that helped

Yeah I won't have ramps, maybe axle stands ***! Did you just use a screwdriver then?

An afternoons work today!!

011-1.jpg

012.jpg

019-2.jpg

024-2.jpg

didnt take long to realise that there had already been a GP kit on this car previously as most of the self tappers were missing, the two bolts that hold the front bumper on were sheared off and there were various broken clips and catches, managed to get it on in the end though and absolutely love it, so much more aggressive looking!

next up gloss black wheels and red calipers....then give the wallet a rest i think!

Love it. That looks so sweet. I keep toying with doing the front on mine as it looks so nice, but on the other hand I want to keep mine as standard as possible. I intend on having my FN2 for a long long time, with it replacing my Anglia as my weekend show car in 30 odd years time, so standard is the way to go for me i think.

Love it. That looks so sweet. I keep toying with doing the front on mine as it looks so nice, but on the other hand I want to keep mine as standard as possible. I intend on having my FN2 for a long long time, with it replacing my Anglia as my weekend show car in 30 odd years time, so standard is the way to go for me i think.

Thanks mate, really does look more aggressive!

They are genuine honda parts with many FN2's coming out of the factory with this kit on as an option I think, so you could have this kit and still claim your car to be standard I reckon!!

You never been to a classic car meet i guess. If you put something on your car and clam it's original there will always be someone there that knows your particular chassis number shouldn't have them on. :lol::lol:

Back