• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

Well.....I get my Nitron coilovers back tomorrow after being sent away to Nitron for a full rebuild and service.
Can't wait to get them back on so I can get the car mapped after the recent work that's been done!

ef291b43d826ec57b8fe2fc8d4807345.jpg

Arrived at 9.30am

Well its insurance renewal time

Going through a few things and trying to determine a fair market value. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I have a figure in mind but want to know if I'm being unrealistic......

You should do them all, you and the other charged red civics seem to be the highlight of a lot of people I spoke to's night last year, was amazing.
Not got them fitted yet mate, hopefully next week :D

You should do them all, you and the other charged red civics seem to be the highlight of a lot of people I spoke to's night last year, was amazing.
Not got them fitted yet mate, hopefully next week :D
My mates red charged civic is no more! I bought it and stripped it for a few parts ad sold the rest.

That's good to hear, I'll be under pressure next time then lol

Was on Knockhill MU night last week. Was a great night as always however the car just wasn't running correctly.
Had major issues with the gearbox which wasn't allowing me to select any gears on the downshift. Think the syncros might be gone.
Also the car felt quite sluggish, I think the heat build up was too much as I didn't give it the cool downs I should have. (School boy error)
Came off unfortunately due to severe understeer. Again, the heat in the tyres were to blame, the R888's went off with the heat.

Here's a few pics.

uploadfromtaptalk1430411904589.jpg

This one is me coming off into the gravel.........awesome pic

uploadfromtaptalk1430411935264.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1430411961170.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1430411969882.jpg

All I can think of is fresh paint and flying gravel. Makes me cringe a little, does make for a very cool photo though :lol:

I know I felt like crying when I came off
the side skirt and the rear quarter needs resprayed now! But at least I never hit the barrier lol

Well times are changing.

The supercharger and cooler are now sold. Yip, I will be sad to see them go. Had the charger for coming up in 5 years now so time for a change.

Been spending a lot of money on the charger over the years for minimal gains. So.........I've not messed about this time!

2.2 Toda Stroker Kit
Low compression CP pistons
Fully built engine
BC Forced Induction Camshafts

Garrett GTX3582R
TiAL Housing with Vband throughout

Plus all the other upgrades that need to go with it.

Yeah.......This should be fun hehe

Going for 600bhp

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nice, I have only seen one Toda stroker kit and was not going cheap, although im sure it was the 2.1 kit. I know they do three kits unsure exactly what they are.

Look forward to the updates!

Back