• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 GT100 Edition

Looking god buddy. I like the fact you were in a 'hurry' but spent 5 hours washing it I'd hate to see you take your time :lol:

Lovely car though, good work.

HAHAHA! Nah, i was in a hurry because i spent the 5hours on it! Otherwise, i had a pretty free day!

looks amazing, still not seen a white one in the real world.

If i you let me be even more boastful than the pictures already show..........:p......... The pictures actually don't do it any justice! I have to say.... the profile view is simply stunning with such a long bonnet and short back.

My best buy of 2010 so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks cool - :cool: The Mugen Lip on the S2000 is awesome..

Some tasty cars on the drive next to the S2K...

Thanks! Can't wait for the Mugen look. I'm thinking of going all mugen throughout the vehicle.

The CLS is my mum's, she came over that weekend. And the V8 Vantage is my brother's. It's a completely different drive to my Hondas, I would never be able to live with it! Really heavy clutch and gearbox, makes it such a tiring drive during traffic hours.

First of only a few planned updates

First of only a few planned updates since buying the car;

White wheels:
GT wheels are now painted white, just waiting for my Red H centre caps to arrive to finish off the Type R wheel look. Was at first a little hesitant on deciding upon if i should paint the wheels or just order a set of genuine Type R wheels as i wasn't a big fan of the GT design anyway, but now that they are done, i have no regrets as they do look stunning. The job costed me £260 in total from a Honda approved bodyshop in the East Yorkshire area.

White airbox:
This was a very weird descision but i have no regrets really. It looks good in front of me as the paint job is top notch and i can't seem to find any hiccups anywhere. I don't really have a real reason behind this, i was just picking out parts of the engine bay to colour code when i was woken up by a phonecall early in the morning by the guy in the bodyshop! I plan to buy a J's Racing intake kit in future but for now, this is fine!

White heatsheild left of the engine:
I am planning on upgrading for Aluminium in the future but for now i have just painted this white too.

Airbox interior wall cut out:
After opening the airbox up a few times i noticed a really oddly placed wall inside the OEM airbox of the S2000. I did a quick search online to see if there was any reason that that was placed there in the first place, but found nothing. While searching around i also heard cutting this out was quite popular amongst the S2000 owners in Japan. So i did mine too as it was bugging me that it was there at all. I wasn't very confident on going all the way up to the edge so i did a quick job of it and only cutout a centre circle. Not a massive mod, but a little change for the better nevertheless. The photos i include were pre-clean snaps from my Blackberry.

I now just await my OEM Red H badges, front and rear, to finish the look i want. £50 iirc from Marshall Honda. Weekend delivery expected! Yes!

Look forward to hearing your views, good or bad!

Darren

Attachments

• IMG00831-20100507-1&.jpg
    IMG00831-20100507-1&.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG00837-20100507-1&.jpg
    IMG00837-20100507-1&.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG00834-20100507-1&.jpg
    IMG00834-20100507-1&.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG00836-20100507-1&.jpg
    IMG00836-20100507-1&.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG00827-20100507-1&.jpg
    IMG00827-20100507-1&.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 46
Lovely s2k, but as has been said, i would personally gone with darker rims to match the softop. Still, that aside, it is a great looking car ;)

Thanks for comments people!

Lovely s2k, but as has been said, i would personally gone with darker rims to match the softop. Still, that aside, it is a great looking car ;)

For me too, it was either black or white. My sister's BMW has a black softtop with black wheels so i thought i'd go for white. Plus, i quite like the look of white Type R's and they generally tend to come with the white wheels to match. To me, this looks equally as good!

Back