• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 Turbo part 2

Well I have a base S2000 with a fairly new engine, so I guess if I wanted to, I'd just Turbo that myself ;)

cough

2000eng.JPG

Why does it feel Anoura has ordered a mase kit for his red s2k?

if so :twisted: :twisted:

lol, it does feel that way does it ? :D

It's just a quality piece of kit which works on our RWD, so it deserves due respect ;)

but yeah I am exploring cheap-ish ways of getting more life in the car, cause with that bodykit on it might be as quick as a 1.2 clio if left as it is... And I can't have that can I !

lol, it does feel that way does it ? :D

It's just a quality piece of kit which works on our RWD, so it deserves due respect ;)

but yeah I am exploring cheap-ish ways of getting more life in the car, cause with that bodykit on it might be as quick as a 1.2 clio if left as it is... And I can't have that can I !

What's the leadtime on the kit?

Maybe you can cut down the cost of shipping as hes over here in 2 weeks?

great car, who did the mapping? as I have an HKS V Pro ECU and ITB's and have had problems getting it mapped correctly.
klunk.

thanks spacemonkey, I have used 2 other places and the first didn't balance the ITB's and the second haven't sorted the hot running parameters correctly, pain in the bum.:(

Back