• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 Turbo part 2

:lol:

I am saying nothing.. ask Jay how often his car has frequented TGM with various problems. Boost and Honda = fail :)

No disrespect intended :smt023

That's why he's switching to the MASE conversion mate ;)
He's fed up with other kit he was running, plus he's not a slow driver shall we say :lol:

Made 410hp at the WHEELS. Bare jokes

Will post the dyno later.

Car is very easy to drive. Combination of 5857 ceramic roller bearing turbo and silky smooth mapping means its no big deal. Very very fast but no sledgehammer type surprise to catch you out.

TBH most of the problems i have encountered over the years have been due to the fact i was trying things that hadnt really been done before and thus i encountered all the issues that are associated with new stuff. Last year the car was rock solid and that was even running banzai boost and methanol injection. Have gone back to basics with this new set up and im very pleased. I know people may ask why bother? Well basically because i wanted too and i can:cool:

Stage 1 of 2010 was to take care of engine and drivetrain. So now the turbo and new clutch is done stage 2 chassis refresh is going to begin. New front and rear subframes with all new polybushing,new diff mounts,gearbox mounts and suspension top mount. Should make her nice and tight again.

Thanks to Phil and Mase for the flying machine :twisted:

J your S2000 is the sex. It's the whole package which really sets it off. Serious power and Vader styling makes this look sound and go like a rocket.

Thanks guys.

~480 bhp Flywheel

410.jpg

Though yesterday we fitted a new boost control system. Its all done through the AEM ECU and allows boost by gear. I have turned it down to 7psi in 1st and 2nd and 11 psi in the rest(~380whp) Having driven the car properly i felt it was more than enough power without overloading me,the chassis and my lack of talent. Once ive got used to it, the rest of the power is only a click away.

Took a quick pic of the bay today. Excuse the mess a few running jobs were taken care of outside Surrey rolling road. Ive got all new hosing and new wiring to be fitted now its done.

bay1.jpg

Precision 5857

turbo-1.jpg

This thing sounds like no turbo ive heard before. Its new on the market and Mase best described the sound as bad ass:lol: When the Tial wastegate cracks open at full boost and the screamer pipe starts going its kind of crazy.

Happy Days:cool:

backdrop.jpg

Jay, you still running methanol with that setup?

Also I need to talk to you about that Spa trip you mentioned :)

Looks excellent mate, I bet its a million miles away from standard.

Does it feel sketchy at all or is it confidence giver??

Looks excellent mate, I bet its a million miles away from standard.

Does it feel sketchy at all or is it confidence giver??

Power is very linear mate. Obviously got to respect its a fast rwd like any other. When you next down London way? Bring your S down and take mine for a quick test drive if you like.

Methanol is still fitted Harv, but not running it at the moment. What you purchased now then:lol:

When you next down London way? Bring your S down and take mine for a quick test drive if you like.

Cool man, nice one. I live in London, so next time something is going on ill pop down your way :) .

Methanol is still fitted Harv, but not running it at the moment. What you purchased now then:lol:

Whys that? AEM being gay?

regarding spa, just want to know dates and if there are any co-pilot seats going spare if I don't buy a car :lol:

Back