• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

Oooft! Sexy wheels. S2000 spec? Or did you go more aggressive fitment?
May I ask who you ordered from?
Wasn't injection by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front 17x7.5J ET 50.
Rear 17x9J ET 63.
In Bronze.
With RAYS caps and nuts. :)

I ordered them through a friend who used to run an import business. I'm not sure he'd want his identity disclosing as it's a bit of a one off. Otherwise I'd have used Matt at Injection imports.

:lol:

Bought myself some RAYS CE28N.

Kinda glad to hear that the PF01's didn't work out - CE28's are amazing, I hear the exchange rate is far better than in years gone by! I remember the bronze set that I had on my EP.

CE28's will be awesoome. Although it'd have been nice to have seen these Enkei's in particular on an S2K.

They won't give as much dish as the Enkei's would have given, but they won't be bad that's for sure. :)

Very jealous.

Have always loved the design of these.

Did have the KEI Velocity of the same design but would of loved a set of the proper wheels.

£450 a rim I would be scared to kerb them lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Touch wood, I haven't marked a wheel for around 4 years now, maybe longer. I'm super anal about parking and avoiding kerbs. :lol:

Front 17x7.5J ET 50.
Rear 17x9J ET 63.
In Bronze.
With RAYS caps and nuts. :)

I ordered them through a friend who used to run an import business. I'm not sure he'd want his identity disclosing as it's a bit of a one off. Otherwise I'd have used Matt at Injection imports.
Look forward to seeing them fitted.

It's a Samco hose. Probably won't getting around it fitting it next week. I'm really looking forward to the wheels turning up, especially considering the expense!

Well, RE002's fitted on the front to replace the horrid RE050. What a difference so far, even with the release compound. :lol:

There's a roundabout near me, it's got really smooth but not particularly grippy tarmac on it, it's lethal in the wet. I can just about go round it at 30 in the dry, but I can feel a lot of understeer and not much bite from the front end. Just went round at 30 and the difference is very noticeable, more initial bite, more grip and overall a more planted car. Obviously it's going to take a while before I get the best out of them, but so far so good.

I've also had the Project Mu pads fitted all round, no initial impressions except they squeal a little bit, something else to annoy the neighbours apart from my frequent 3am arrivals at weekends and loud exhaust in the mornings during the working week. :lol:

Coming back to tyres, I think I'll get AD08R's fitted to the RAYS when they arrive, spoke to the fitter today and there's a a wait till mid July for the tyres, so I'll get an order in when I have a better idea of when the wheels are arriving.

IME most uprated pads squeal a little, regardless of shims or copper slip. Plus I kind of like it, I enjoy annoying people with the noise.

Yeah that shizz winds me up. Currently have heat shield rattle and it's driving my insane. IMO if it's not meant to make a noise then it shouldn't and I can't deal with it if it does :lol:

Fan belt screech can FOAD. Don't you like it in traffic around town when your brakes sequel and people walking around shudder? :lol:

Oh and this turned up this morning. I'll fit it when I get around to fitting the Samco intake hose.

47Qv3WK.jpg

I'm really liking these Project Mu pads, loads of stopping power compared to what's just come off. Very impressed. Obviously it's early days yet but so far so good, very happy with my purchase. Running them front and rear.

NKSUYTN.jpg

NR86WGy.jpg

Back