• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

I wouldn't feel too bad about making drunk purchases, I've applied for two loans whilst smashed before, ans both were accepted (each a few years apart).

Such an odd situation when you wake up one morning to find a few extra thousand pounds in your account. :lol:

Well I say drunk, it was more of the fact Friday night hadn't worn off. :lol:

I went to fit the Samco intake hose, but there's a sensor hole missing. Fu*king cars. I'll have to look into this.

Managed to fit the CR stereo cover though.

Before:
OnEbbXZ.jpg

After:
ur7bpbS.jpg

Cheers. :)

Saw these pics on another forum and now I really can't wait till they arrive. :cool:

6febS5G.jpg

R6sP6W4.jpg

wUS5pja.jpg

Aren't they just. Going to look really nice with the Spoon calipers behind them. :cool:

No, you have to order them separately which I've done. Wheels, centre caps and nuts all in the same order.

Not sure I've mentioned what I've paid. :lol: Either way, you only get the wheels when you order, the caps and bolts aren't cheap so definitely need to be added on. Thing is with Rays is that they hold their value really well so when the time comes to sell I should be able to recoup most of the cost.

I've got a rough idea of what they cost, and I don't think you did....although I swear I saw something mentioned on here. Might be imagining it lol.

Providing you keep them in good nick and you choose a careful tyre fitter, you'll be alright.

Fvck tyre fitters! :lol:

And Martin, they don't include centre caps as you can choose different colours as well as different heights depending on your vehicles hubs/ customer preference. Then wheel nuts can be one of three heights, one of two widths, one of two pitches, and one of five colours. :lol:

Nuts I can understand as there's quite a few variables, and yeah avoid anywhere Karl goes :lol:

But a centre cap, seriously, even if they just supplied a token colour coded flat disc with a sticker/logo on it lol.

Luckily there's a fitter in Gloucester that I trust, used them for my Evo, A5, Focus, Accord and my S2000 and they've never marked a wheel.

I honestly don't remember what caps and studs I've bought. It'll be a bit of a surprise when they turn up. :lol:

As for the intake hose, it seems I've bought a pre-facelift one and not a Facelift. So I've ordered another, which will be yet another 4 week wait and I've listed the one I currently have for sale.

Back