• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

Cheers. Yeah the paint is in very good condition. I'm looking forward to getting the car back later this week.

A before and after machine polish from today.

hlSWWWn.jpg

S7YvgUy.jpg

I'm just grabbing the photos from the detailers Facebook page so I've no idea what process he's following or which products he's using.

Thanks Pete. It has a few marks as most cars which are almost 10 years old have but overall it's in pretty decent shape.

I also have a missed delivery from Fed Ex, more overnight parts from Japan.

:lol:

May be able to get some better pictures by the end of the week. It'll be ready for collection at lunch time, so that's two and a half days worth of detailing, I better be impressed!

Looks great mate.

considered an S2K plate?

Cheers.

No, about every S2000 on S2KI seems to have a S2000 related plate. I've got one ready to go on that sort of looks like my surname, just haven't filled in the paperwork yet. :lol:

Online transfer makes it a doddle now. Fill in the form, go outside, put plates on.
Really? I bought the plate whilst slightly inebriated. When I say slightly, I mean it was a bit of a shock when the paperwork turned up in the post. :lol:

Cheers, I'll have a look tonight. Anywhere I could get plates made up before Friday morning? Kinda leaving it a bit late for JAE, aren't I? :lol:

Cheers, I'll have a look tonight. Anywhere I could get plates made up before Friday morning? Kinda leaving it a bit late for JAE, aren't I? :lol:

If you've got entitlement docs for the plate (V778, V750 or V379) then that's enough to get plates made over the counter. Did you receive any paperwork from the DVLA for the purchase?

Back