• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sad to see it go :(

It is coming to the end of the two years of owning my car and unfortunatly i have to let it go in order to have a deposit for a house, being a first time buyer sucks. But, i cant stay young forever so its time to be responsible and let her go........... for now.

What im posting for is how much you guys think is a reasonable price to advertise at?
Its a 51 plate milano red, 57k on the clock, tinted rear windows and stainless steel back box. Everything else is standard.
Its has 6 months tax and 8 months MOT, tyres are in good condition and i live in north west england (might not matter much but they seem to go for a little bit more up here?)

Any help is much appreciated. I will no doubt still come on this forum and try and keep up to date as ill always want another ep3, ive wanted one since i was 14 so will get another one as soon as i have the money.

anyway, ill end it there.

Thanks in advance.

Very similar to my spec on my Civic. I bought mine last year for £6500 but I have seen recent adverts for £1000 less. Depending on the condition and service history ofcourse.

Cheers for the help guys, bit of a bummer how low they are going for, hopefully it will go for the higher end.

Thanks again

Can you get something as reliable, fun to drive etc for 5 grand or less? Is it worth selling for 5k? Might be worth keeping it mate

I really wish i was keeping it mate, if it wasnt for our source of deposit falling through then i would be keeping it, have loved every minute of owning this car, but child on the way means a house takes priority over car so the sacrifice is needed :(

Back