• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Samantha's freshly painted new build EP3

Hi everyone, I'm new on here as this is my first Type R :D. I bought a standard facelift ep3 before Christmas, gave it a full professional respray (got the bumper flushed), put preface rear lights in, imported enkei RPF1s in SBC, lowering it on D2 coilovers, AEM intake, mugen spoiler and a few other bits. I hope you like! (getting detailed at the weekend so I will have better photos)

dwvsi1.jpg

2aeumte.jpg

14wa88y.jpg

Attachments

• type r 1234.jpg
    type r 1234.jpg
    881.2 KB · Views: 138
Flush bumpers always look good, very nice... I hope you're not still running with your numberplate on your dash though :lol:

Yeah photos don't really do the fresh paint any justice, I can't wait to get it cleaned up tomorrow, the shine is just too good :smt005

As per everyone else, paintwork looks great and the smoothed front bumper looks much better than standard.

Anymore plans?

Thanks a lot. I done all this work in such a short space of time so I'm finished for now, I think id like an exhaust system not too sure what one to go for. :confused:

If you do decide to go down the exhaust route have a read through the (intake & exhaust) section on here, plenty of reviews and threads on different set-ups.

Back