• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sara's new track beast!!!

No......pinks too girly....I like the subtle 'Granny' colours :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sara said:
lol :lol: Dont spoil it for those going to Brands...Let them worry for a bit longer :twisted:

Toms already looking out some old track tyres and alloys for me.

Its gonna be FUN :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brands isn't for another 2 months :shock:

moNoKnoT said:
Tp said:
And Dynax.........expect a load of pm's as you were the inspiration for this little project! :wink:

Sara said:
Probably cos we will be falling off at every corner with either no brakes or granny suspension :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have been warned :twisted:

EP1 brake and suspension conversion?

Serious note, what have you done? :D

- Kevin.

Sara said:
NO.....cos you'll all laugh

You mean im right! :shock:

The anticipation has died now, any change you can tell us before we die? :p

- Kevin.

NO...........Cos its a road car that dosent deserve to have the piss taken out of it.....At least not until its sat in the Brands gravel trap :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See what you started now tp!!!!! :lol: :lol:

So tell us what you've done already!!! :lol: Either that or I'm going to TGM tomorrow and I'll take photos!! :twisted:

I'll vote for a Jazz in metallic Green, Come on Sara fess up. Brands in only a month away!!

(It would be even better if its an Auto with that fancy 7 speed flappy paddles - well actually silly buttons but close!)

I know what it is, maybe she'll challenge me at brands :lol: :lol: :lol:

(joke :oops: )

Back