• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Satin Silver CTR 2007

They do look like the facelift seats but they are different. If you look in the first picture there are some extra handles on the base of the seat...

B7D6DC96BF923FFE66C8D698C78FA.jpg

and in this picture you can see some extra stitching on the side of the seat and a little lable, I think the seats have airbags in them...

6754D8D17F219B3B17D16E63E5F87B.jpg

They do look very similar though, and I bet they use exactly the same fabric.

The new seats look like this...

12.jpg

11.jpg

The photos are of the official Euro CTR, at the Paris Motor Show.

Looks like the same material is used but they are designed with more of the Recaros in mind.

Interior looks nice but I just can't get over the back.

Will have to rob the seats though :lol:

Carl

N77 said:
Interior looks nice but I just can't get over the back.

Carl

Carl, a qualified Mountain Climber would have trouble getting over the back - that is the big problem!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Introducing the New 2007 Honda Civic GTI!

Overweight barge. The only reason they have changed the ratio's is so it can keep up with the EP3 in a straight line to 60 mph.

I doubt the 0-100 time matches the current CTR.

this is so depressing... whats going on with honda? I thought they were supposed to take feedback from the honda enthusiasts :?

R20190 said:
this is so depressing... whats going on with honda? I thought they were supposed to take feedback from the honda enthusiasts :?

They did though - starter button, VTEC light, stripped-down version, fully-loaded version - I can find plenty of posts on CTRO requesting one or more of these things two years ago.

VTEC'in said:
R20190 said:

They did though - starter button, VTEC light, stripped-down version, fully-loaded version - I can find plenty of posts on CTRO requesting one or more of these things two years ago.

They did listen to what we wanted, the just messed up when it came to designing the rear of the car and choosing the power output.

Funky said:
VTEC'in said:
R20190 said:

They did listen to what we wanted, the just messed up when it came to designing the rear of the car and choosing the power output.

I think most peeps would be more than happy to sacrifice all that gadgetry for more power! :twisted:

R20190 said:
Funky said:
VTEC'in said:
R20190 said:

I think most peeps would be more than happy to sacrifice all that gadgetry for more power! :twisted:

I want more gadgetry and more power :twisted:

They put what looks to be a good set of component speakers in, and then.....................made it so you can't change the headunit :lol:

glen8 said:
They put what looks to be a good set of component speakers in, and then.....................made it so you can't change the headunit :lol:

Same problem with the exhaust, unless they start making toblerone exhausts that is. :?

R20190 said:
glen8 said:

Same problem with the exhaust, unless they start making toblerone exhausts that is. :?

hehe

MMMMMM toblerone
drooling_homer.gif

yeh the forced dash thing is a shame. its looking alright but looks kinda "french" like very bitty and gonna start looking cack after 3 years of age falling to bits....maybe thats just me.

Back