• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

scooby

very tidy. yeah nice. my one came with a hayward and scott backbox, but i sourced a centre section and decat; then it got silly loud.

enjoy.

Very nice. I was tempted to get a P1 that's on ebay yesterday. My favourite shape of scoob :smt023

Very nice. I was tempted to get a P1 that's on ebay yesterday. My favourite shape of scoob :smt023
cheers des yeah i see this shape as a proper scooby. I looked at p1's but they need a rebuild every 60k and just seem too unreliable. will have to meet up soon mate i need a gander at your evo

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers des yeah i see this shape as a proper scooby. I looked at p1's but they need a rebuilt every 60k and just seem too unreliable. will have to meet up soon mate i need a gander at your evo
The one I was looking at had been rebuilt ;)

My mate has a P1 and its gorgeous , he had a turbo 2000 before that and his dad has a very special UK 22B which is unbelievably nice.

Good cars the turbo 2000 mate, may i suggest in a link controller as it tells you when the 3rd piston has knock which ultimately killed his 2000 twice.

Needless to say his P1 has one.

Enjoy mate.

cheers mate ive given up on the leed for the i-phone for now i went into halfrauds and was told my stereo wont work with the i-phone just a i-pod. im using a memory stick for now works just fine. although im thinking about trying to swap the whole stereo for a good cd player lol.

i will look into a link controller. ive never even heard of them before

Worth a look mate, his 2000 only had 90 odd thousand on it first time round, he got a second hand engine and that one lasted a week.

I think the link controller just let you know a good bit before the 3rd piston goes to give you a chance to sort it, detects the movement or something.

Best to find out on a scooby forum I think and not my rambling. :)

spent a fair few hours on her friday and saturday giving a much needed clean possibly for sale as well if anyones interested :cool:. few new photos as well.
007.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

001-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004.jpg

:lol:

Drive both and tell me that is true when you come back.

:lol:

Up he pop's.

I've only driven the Scoob on a track so I dont know.

But for me, I'd buy Scooby I feel.

You're right though, the EVO is the better car.

around £4500 only 61k and cambelt and service done not long ago preety much a years mot. not advertised it yet as im still debating i think i want rid then we get a nice day and i get a chance for a proper blast and start to love it again lol.
evos are the better car but i just love the scoobs engine and the noise the car makes. personal choice i guess

the yellow jazz is a beast as well :p

Back