• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Scruffy's 3rd Type R - Back in the USSR, actually no a Civic Type R.

GM for the noise alone.

Power wise, there's nothing that beats it IIRC, AEM V2 comes close, ARC is close, GM is the daddy when it comes to K20.

Ah must be another CG around here then, can't say I've spotted many DC5s apart from the odd one on the drive to work. There is a blue DC5 in the car park at work with ITR-DC5 stickers on it that a blonde lass drives, but never bothered to stalk the owner. Being at work and all. :lol:

I'll probably just keep an eye out on the usual forum classified haunts tbh, last one went for about £140 which is a little more reasonable than the £200-50 that the RBCs tend to go for and with the added bonus of not having to mutilate the slam. There's a few guides on k20a.org where people have moved the slam forward by opening the bolt holes up a bit with a dremmel but then you have to mash the lock about a bit to get the bonnet to close.

Gains wise I think people talk pub bhp figures of about 10bhp after a mapping, to be honest I'm not chasing numbers but makes sense to improve on the restrictive stock mani when doing induction upgrades and at a bang/buck ratio that seems to work. Actually, talking of induction I must catch up with you at some point to have a look/listen to your ITG as I think that's the route I'm going to go down too...

That's cool, the PRC suits me for the same reason as you have said and the price is much better. N

o worries about checking out the ITG. Its very quiet though but the un-silenced mid pipe is nice :)Just wondering if a DC Sports cat back would give better gains and flow better than the un-silenced mid pipe and OEM back box.

scruff if you fit an AEM you get hunted down by TRO pitchfork brigade. the only thing worse is fitting tegiwa. at least you can have evo_works as a friend if you start dicking around with non £500 air filters.

pu7apepy.jpg

Back