• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shaenei's Cosmic EP3 **Premier Recaro Seats Fitted ** Page 36

Needs MOAR pics like your avatar :)

Are you happy with them?

Personally I'm not too sure without seeing full car pics at decent angles, difficult to get an idea of the stance y0.

Yeah I love them, I'll get more pics but was rushing so asked my girlfriend to get some pics whilst I was fitting the last wheel, they were all she got

Bronze MF10's/ Circuit 10's are uber WIN :) Excellent choice 8)

Thanks, loving them now they're fitted

right been out and got some better pictures of my wheels

P1010733.jpg

P1010734.jpg

P1010735.jpg

P1010736.jpg

Cheers Tony,

Also whilst i was out decided to get a drive by video made so i can hear my exhaust noise in vtec as you don't quite know what its like unless you're outside

[video=youtube;q2TsUuzDnzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2TsUuzDnzQ[/video]

James I am very jealous, car looks emmence :D Love the wheels, think I may go bronze with mine now I've seen yours' :p

I was tempted by and RRC, but thats one of the things that put me off, I also found my RBC at a price I just couldn't turn down...

x

no I’m actually starting to learn towards a RBC now. I’ve found out I’m highly likely going to lose my bonnet catch with an RRC and would have to resort to bonnet pins and that’s something i don't really want to do.

I had bonnet pins on my EP3, on a carbon bonnet though.

I wasn't too pleased with them as I felt like a prat having them on a road car, saying that though, it's no worse than changing the wheels, exhaust and other bits I suppose, and after a while I kind of got used to them.

Wheels do look good, I feel that Cosmic's suit the C10's in bronze best, I do still feel that the OEM wheels are the best choice on EP3's though.

To straighten up the tail pipes James, oval out the bores on the B-pipe so that you can twist the system on the UKDM header set up, other than that, just get a JDM race header.

I had bonnet pins on my EP3, on a carbon bonnet though.

I wasn't too pleased with them as I felt like a prat having them on a road car, saying that though, it's no worse than changing the wheels, exhaust and other bits I suppose, and after a while I kind of got used to them.

Wheels do look good, I feel that Cosmic's suit the C10's in bronze best, I do still feel that the OEM wheels are the best choice on EP3's though.

I don't think i'd feel right having bonnet pins on a road car which will see 2-3 track days per year

To straighten up the tail pipes James, oval out the bores on the B-pipe so that you can twist the system on the UKDM header set up, other than that, just get a JDM race header.

Looks ok to me already, which picture does it look out on?

Just browsed this thread! Its a great car!!!!

Looking good bud.

Wheels are :cool:

Cheers Ped & Loxy

Back