• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

SharkyUK's CS Trophy (Updated 05Apr08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You crazy man buying French stuff :D

I like it though, I'm actually really looking forward to the new twingo (no one laughs...).

I know, I know... what was I thinking?!?!? :lol: :wink: Anouar... did you say you are looking forward to the, ahem, Twingo?! :shock: :lol:

Niec one Andy :cool: Looks good! From what I've seen they are cracking little cars, so enjoy my friend :D

Thanks Nat - I shall indeed enjoy.

Heretic! Burn him!

:oops: It's ok fella - I'm still Japcar at heart. :smt023

Andy - Is it standard or has it had anything done?
Also if you haven't already, the damper pin removal mod sounds well worth while mate ;)

Andy - Is it standard or has it had anything done?
Also if you haven't already, the damper pin removal mod sounds well worth while mate ;)

Lee,

It's had a slight tweak in the breathing department but is going back to the standard airbox (from a Hillpower induction setup). There are plans afoot for a few mods in the coming months but nothing too major as it's a shame to change what is already an excellent car setup. The damper pin removal mod you say???? :confused: :lol:

Lee,

It's had a slight tweak in the breathing department but is going back to the standard airbox (from a Hillpower induction setup). There are plans afoot for a few mods in the coming months but nothing too major as it's a shame to change what is already an excellent car setup. The damper pin removal mod you say???? :confused: :lol:

Not alot to be had from the airbox side of things tbh.
Panel filter with standard box is best, although is meant to be even better if you remove the acoustic valve & add a larger CAF.
Whats on the agenda if you don't mind me asking?

Damper Pin Removal Mod ;)

Thanks for the link Lee. Will take a gander shortly - just got to go and do a few bits before the good lady cuts off my bits! :lol:

fancy posting what the mod is? I dont want to sign up but quite interested to see what it is and does

Thanks for the link Lee. Will take a gander shortly - just got to go and do a few bits before the good lady cuts off my bits! :lol:

Excuse me! Did I hear my name been used in vain again..

As for mods I've advised Andy to take the Trophy to visit my good Friend Charlie he did a lovely job on my Clio Sport and my mates Trophy. I have a few odds and ends from my old Clio Sport that can be added but nothing OTT as she is just fine as she is... But she is Andys car and its up to him what he does (spoil her and your homeless :p )

Excuse me! Did I hear my name been used in vain again..

:lol: No, no, not at all!

As for mods I've advised Andy to take the Trophy to visit my good Friend Charlie he did a lovely job on my Clio Sport and my mates Trophy. I have a few odds and ends from my old Clio Sport that can be added but nothing OTT as she is just fine as she is... But she is Andys car and its up to him what he does (spoil her and your homeless :p )

As Salem states I'm keeping mod's to a minimum and the only real change of note will be a custom exhaust from Charlie. I'm not interested in changing what is an already excellent car. :smt023 The fact it's a Trophy as well means that I'm reluctant to change things too much. The bottom line is I'm happy and it's a fantastic addition to the family. I'll post up pics and details when I get the exhaust done and also results of a possible dyno run I might go along to.

Who was the fastest then?

And did you leave Salem behind in the twisties? :eek:

:D

To be honest we haven't (and won't!) race. We are both getting on a bit now and prefer a more sedate and leisurely pace. :oops: Besides, Salem would hand me my ass on a plate no matter who was driving what! :lol: We're lucky in that we have the best of both worlds. Salem has more driving experience than I have and she knows how far she can push the Trophy (having had a 172 with full race suspensions setup, etc.) She's certainly quicker around the corners in the Trophy but the CTR is smoother and has the power edge when on the straight aways. I can't really say more than that. :lol:

Glad to hear you enjoying the car, i want one of those Bailey Header tanks for mine... Done some cleaning under the bonnet and i reckon one of these would look the balls! It's just the £117 asking price that's putting me off...eek!

HT25.jpg

Oh no! A Frenchy!! :evil:

How could you? :rolleyes:

Get the FD2! :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Ok, it looks cute. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick one... if you want a few more BHP i can get hold of the airbox kit from the 182 clio cup race cars plus wheels slicks and all the rest ;)

Just a quick one... if you want a few more BHP i can get hold of the airbox kit from the 182 clio cup race cars plus wheels slicks and all the rest ;)

OH!!!

Sounds interesting Steve.

Can ya PM me some price & details if ya can mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back