• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

SiKBoY's BNR32 *** 324 Completed ***

its ermmm..... different from the teg :D

Very scary machine, love it, cant believe its sitting on the drive at last. :lol:

We need pics :D :D :twisted:

430 @ the wheels :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gonna take mine to 1.2 bar soon but it wont be anywhere near that figure :lol:

Go, now, pics, go ;)

- Kevin.

I aint had the pleasure yet of seeing it or feeling its force,but just got off the blower to my mate and he was in it last night, apparently its like a plane taking off and it looks like Jennifer Ellison blowing me off.....so damn FINE!! :twisted:

Not had chance to take any decent pics....

Alloys need a clean Brake dust....

Front end is bug splattered...

Rear end is burnt to feck...

Yep you got it I have been ragging it around at 1.4 bar :twisted:

Just a few pics :lol:

Got to say the car is full of supprises, very easy to drive in the wet which was a fear I had.

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3288.jpg

IMG_3282.jpg

Looks very tidy guys.

Still not a fan of the bodykit personally, but horses for course & you're happy then thats all that matters :)

Glad to see you & Caz have evidently been enjoying it. It's a quick car!

A few suggestions:

Maybe refit the front number plate to one side, so it's out of the way of the intercooler. Looks cooler that way too :D

Being of higher tune, can see it's been popping some huge flames from the exhaust..:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: !!

Be sure to polish off the residue regularly, otherwise it'll start to cause the paintwork to turn yellowish. Maybe fabricate some alloy plates to protect some of the rear bumper too.

I'll give you a call soon anyways, mate.

Miguel.

I havent had time to drop you an email yet Miguel, will get round to doing it.

Defiantly going to fabricate some sort of metal plate as the rear bumper is already starting to turn yellow.

Very nice Andy/Caz. :twisted:

You will HAVE to take me for a blast when I get out of this $hithole!

That is the rudest lump of metal and rubber I have ever seen!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: SWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back