• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Simota induction kit

Does anyone know if the Simota carbon fibre induction kit is any good on the civic type r?

BZFtW4wBmkKGrHgoH-DsEjlLlweBKkmkP2w.jpg

Looking at that radius in the pipe I would say 'nope'!

Also that nice shiny pipe is going to get as hot as hell.

Don't bother Neil, save and save your quids for the best ones or you'll just waste your money.

Don't bother Neil, save and save your quids for the best ones or you'll just waste your money.

what he said. The simota and bmc cda are the same style kit. Universal box with crappy caf location. That u-bend in the kit above is ridiculous.

i actually bought this from ebay. picked it up last night from oxford. going to fit it soon. got a caf duct to replace that shiny pipe!

I saw this at the start of september, and saw it on there recently, maybe it was bought and tested and sold again, :confused:

very good. i certainly noticed a bit more pull in the upper revs. low down torque is the same, cant hear it either in that region. but once gone past 5k revs it growls nicely.

instead of that steel piper im going to install some alloy ducting to the inner arch. but right now the setup is the same as the pic

I had a simota on my Mk4 golf 1.8t and it was rubbish it gave out next to no noise but it did give me a little more mpg

Back