• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

slamming my ep3

im want to drop my ep3 by about 30mm just on springs, i was going to go for teins but they only drop it 20-25mm. ive looked around and most spring drop this amount apart from some makes that ive never heard of, any help of info of where to look would be brill:D

:O:O

If your looking to go lower than 35mm I think Eibach superstreet drop about 50mm
LOL How do you go over speed bumps & parking in supermarkets, the splitter will just 'slam' into the kerb! Some kerbs these days are silly high!!!!

I agree with Funky.

However, I'm on original ride height but the B-pipe on the DC Sports catches some speed-humps. Bear this in mind if you change the exhaust and ride height. ;)

They don't drop a CTR that much, they drop the lesser models by that much which are already higher than the CTR IIRC.

I remember them stating that Superstreet drop the CTR by 50mm. I looked into this when I got Prokit which drop the CTR approx 30mm

Back