• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Smashing her back doors in

the results of the accident seem pretty usual, in that the car who rearended comes off worse than the person who gets hit. the front of cars fold up so easily, i presume they are engineered that way.

So.

We've had it back just over three weeks and someone's put a fresh scuff on the brand new rear bumper bigger than the palm of my hand.

I know exactly who has done it just no proof. If it was my car I'd be banging on his door but since it's the family wagon I'm going to bide my time on it. He did exactly the same thing to Jayne's old Type S.

On street parking FTL.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's one of the reasons I bought that Benin tow hoop for mine but it wouldn't have prevented it where it has been hit.

That and it is still sat next to my PC. :lol:

This is the damage as found today. Yes the car is filthy, wiped a bit off to see the extent. Right through the paint to the plastic. Just in time for the winter freeze as well. :rolleyes:

Sdc12418.jpg

This is the damage done to Jayne's old car. 100% sure it is the same bloke, didn't confront him then about it either. Again :rolleyes:

Dsc01602.jpg

Is that White paint rubbed on to your cars?

The red car is an old, old pic. Car is long gone, but it was traces of silver paint.

The black car is the one done today. It doesn't have any trace on it unfortunately, but I know who was parked behind it, the wife saw them drive off while she was going out of the house this morning and was greeted with said scuff when she was putting the pram in the boot literally 30 seconds later.

She wasn't watching them move out of the space so didn't see the 'hit' so to speak.

I suppose he could have moved his car first thing, someone else parked there, hit the wife's car driving off and then he parked back in the spot. All before 10am mind you. Not likely.

Back