• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 So the white FN2's have hit the show rooms now?

Evostu finally gave the go ahead eh :lol:

zome321 said:
Hello all,

Just wanted to share a few pictures of the new Civic type R in CW at our new dealership in Romford.

This is first thing in morning when they arrived!!!
Photo0669.jpg

Then just before they washed it

Photo0671.jpg

Then just after it was washed ready for our show room

Photo0672.jpg

and another

Photo0676.jpg

and then in our show room

Photo0677.jpg

yep chrome handles

Photo0680.jpg

and chrome petrol cap

Photo0681.jpg

and finally

Photo0682.jpg

Photo0679.jpg

There's one in Norwich mate. Pm Edy as he works for Holden Honda in Norwich.

Cheers Jermal,

But I would just be touching, wishing, dreaming.

There is no way I can justify getting a new car, I need to keep my EP3 for at least 3 years.

There's one in Norwich mate. Pm Edy as he works for Holden Honda in Norwich.

Do you mean in the showroom for sale?

Now about to go down Lings to look at the CW FN2, I think I'm going to get a nasty shock when I ask for the part ex price on mine.

What really winds me up is that Honda UK are only releasing the CW FN2 due to the economic downturn. When the FN2 was first released they knew the UK market were crying out for one in CW yet they held back stating that CW was destined for the JDM market. This has been the same for years and years.

Now they're losing money and putting staff on a 3 day week, not to mention shutting the factory down for weeks and weeks next year.

To make as much money as possible they had a brain storming session and decided to paint the FN2 white :rolleyes:

Too late Honda, you've missed your chance!

What really winds me up is that Honda UK are only releasing the CW FN2 due to the economic downturn. When the FN2 was first released they knew the UK market were crying out for one in CW yet they held back stating that CW was destined for the JDM market. This has been the same for years and years.

Now they're losing money and putting staff on a 3 day week, not to mention shutting the factory down for weeks and weeks next year.

To make as much money as possible they had a brain storming session and decided to paint the FN2 white :rolleyes:

id get one if honda put me back on shifts and a 5 day week. wonder if they will go for that lol:rolleyes:

Sat in one on saturday at my local dealers, they don't look like they have knocked any prices down.

Personally think it needed more to differentiate itself.

id get one if honda put me back on shifts and a 5 day week. wonder if they will go for that lol:rolleyes:

If they didn't have their heads rammed up their ar$ses and actually listened to what customers wanted they 'may' not be in the position they are in now.

No you are wrong mate Evostu has been planning this release for some time now.

Back