• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 So the white FN2's have hit the show rooms now?

Most warranties aren't worth the paper they are written on to be fair Paul.
The insurance isn't that different comparing my EP3 & DC5.
Spares aren't too bad as long as it's not glass either imo.

Plenty of companies that can get stuff for you Paul. Dave @ Steels helped lots of DC5 owners ;)

I've claimed on warranties a few times with HUK and its always been easy.

I'm 95% sure I wouldn't have a problem with a FD2, but that's why I like buying new cars to give that little extra fall back.

If the car breaks down the AA take you to the nearest Honda garage and it gets sorted. No having to phone round trying to locate parts from the other side of the country/world.

Well I went to the dealers yesterday to see the CW FN2 and try to sort out a deal.

I really like the car, but I just couldn't make the numbers work.
On paper the CW is only an extra £1000 which is about right for the extra kit, but due to the discounts on normal GT models that difference is nearer £4K in reality
icon_rolleyes.gif

Then added to that Honda in their wisdom have decided to put £550 on the complete Civic Range as of 1st Jan, that really going to stimulate the market. I would be rushing to buy a car registered in the last week of 2008, which doesn't make good business.

As I already have aFN2, I'll be keeping it a little longer most probably March. I'll see what the market brings either go for a 09 Normal FN2 or see what the CW versions are going for. Also keeping an eye on the 2nd hand market, already seen a 2008 S4 for under £24k
icon_cool.gif
4.2 V8 FTW

After seeing it in the flesh again today, I'm still not swung.

Holden honda have a CW FN2 for £19995. They also have a very low mileage CW FD2 for £14995. I know which one I would buy.

Sorry Evo stu. :(

Looking at the prices of DC5's now, I can't think of one possible reason why anyone would want one. :lol:

Back