• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Softer Type R approved by....

Nicked this from CTRO

17052007324.jpg

the keeper of the type r flame approved softer suspension and a dash with lots of flashy lights :lol:

anyone else see the contridiction with that?

a lot of people here still do from the 'other' fiasco (PPL or something like that.).;) :lol:

PPUK

that really left a bad taste in your mouth when reading how great his exhaust was and how he would recommend them to anyone

Why do Honda bother with going to one person - surely if they wanted feedback for the FN2 it would have been far better and much more appropriate to set up a poll in which all existing ownerscould have had their say!

Fkuc Honda anyway - IMOthey've got it completely wrong. You've only got to look at their current F1 effort to know that. WTF is that livery all about FFS!!! AAARRRGGHH!!

BTW - exactly how much "softer" arewe talking anyway? Is the handling compromised at all?? From the driving i did in my EP3, i'd say that the suspension needed stiffening if anything. Cocksuckers.

Back