• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

something i've always wondered but never asked

No - not sure if any have made it over fella. :(

Liam (CTR) has raved on alot about how much he wanted one but could never source a facelift here. Saying that, the Spec C RA is not a bad alternative. :smt047 :lol:

i seen a JDM a few ep3 months ago, i thought someone had made a really good job of painting their ep3 white. then i seen i square foglight embedded in the rear bumper, the car looked stunning. i only seen it for 4 - 5 seconds but it looked great:eek:

Off topic Glen......can you 'fix' my xbox elite....wink wink:rolleyes:

RE the JDM EP3, speak to Andy @200BHP. He may be able to enquire about the feasibility for a Model report??

i've seen a jdm one with facelift lights & front bumper. and ive seen a '55' plate painted CW.
never a genuine JDM facelift though.
does look great :cool:

The paperwork covers all models made up to December 2005 so there's no reason why one couldn't be brought in (the differences between the two are so marginal for the areas covered in the inspection).

I wonder how many were actually exported to Japan in the first place.

Seano

Back