• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Soon to be selling up.

ads

Unfortunatly im soon going to be selling my car due to moving house with my girlfriend, im gutted its going to have to go but needs must i guess.

What im wondering is, is it worth stripping the parts off i have and selling them seperatly? or sell the car as a whole?

Its done 96k with full service history and all the usual extras, what would you say its worth?

ads, buddy sorry to hear about this - I was enjoying your build thread too :(

I'd like to think you could manage £5k-£6k at least?

Not to vulutre-ise on your thread but I'd suggest selling parts seperately; not only because I could be interested in some parts, but because modifications make/break potential deals - depending on the interested party.

Good Luck with the house move, and if there is an alternative option, try and pursue it :D

Its only an idea at the minute, but it would just free up some extra cash where needed.

Shame your selling dude but as you say somtimes its got to be done!

splitting is always best really bud, pm me about wheels if you do :p

All the best with it mate

Sorry to hear this dude but you never know what's round the corner. I was selling mine but then the engine ****ed up so its at TGM being sorted so once i pay for that it's not worth selling so now i'm keeping it!!! Yey, every cloud and all :lol:

Little heads on price wise, I bought my standard EP3 for £4500 with 95k on the clock. Wheels need a refurb and there is a small dink in the rear bumper. :)

vulture.jpg

:lol:

Back