• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sorry didnt get a Type R

As the tittle says, i had my heart set on a Type R ep3, but the insurance said no!
But they did say yes to this beast!

Its a 3.0i SE - Full leather heated seats! its a beast!

Thanks for looking, Joe.

Touche. Maybe, but it's still a hairdresser's car :p

Whats the insurance like on one of those?

Not my cup of tea but still a good buy although i can see a bmw service being quite pricey :) Get a hard top and a more aggressive front end on it and your laughing :D

I was thinking of one of there before I got my FN2 only the coupe version.

Stories of poor reliability, US built etc...

Not wanting to put a downer on you or anything bud, just not Jap quality. :lol:

My mate has got the coupe really nice, rag top looks pants IMO. Why did you get that when you were wanting a jap hatch back??

I struggle to see how that can be insured and a CTR can't!

Because chavs buys cat D ep3's and then drive round like ***** with no insurance and then crash in to someones Varon whilst doing hand brake turns down oxford street!

For what it's worth, I think it's nice :) Although, I would have gone for an S2K myself.

Not keen on the wheels at all, sorry. :)

I might get panned for this, but I personally stand by the belief that, like the S2K, it's one of very few drop-tops, this side of big money that a bloke can look respectable in. Most other reasonably priced (used examples) 2-door, 2-seater drop-tops verge on Ant and Dec territory... pansy.

Back