• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

stealth dc5 (update page 9) 27/10/10

oh thats crap, looks clean without the plate on it, you can get those square plates that tilt which could help

Just got my latest mod, another bit of engine dress up.

Thanks alot to JMR

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet...I think I've changed my mind about this car several times...I'm pretty sure the front end is awesome but the wheels look out of place. Either way, it is a headturner fo sho.

This is one of my favourite cars on the forum!
I love the marmite factor of that front bumper and again, I love marmite, so this one is a winner in my eyes!
Any plans to change over to a Gruppe M, or happy with the mugen?

To be honest the mugen box is fine for me, deffo made improvement over std

I have the mugen box and bumper with a nice carbon intake duct to link it together so dont look too bad

i know gruppe m is ment to be the best but at the end of the day u are only talking a few bhp either way.

Plus im trying to go down the mugen route with the car, keep as many thinks mugen as poss.

Well i was not happy with my battery tie before, to me it stood out too much in the engine bay being bright red.

so i got it sprayed to match the theme of the car(Black and red) a bit better

BEFORE

AFTER

Iv also got coming a black mugen oil cap, mugen brace, black sfs hose and some red nuts for the spark plug cover and then im happy with engine bay :)

DC5 Mugen lip/bumper pwns all... Sickest lip ever... The Airwalker (EP3) comes close, but not close enough IMO. I love the DC5 Mugen Lip/bumper. Gorgeous car!

You have to get the Mugen spoiler, if poss, like on MilanoChris' Teg.

Must admit I prefer preface front lights though. Keep up the good work, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this. :cool:

And the wheels appear to be CE28n's Time Attack Edition; or replicas of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back