• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

stealth matt black or pearl white?

hi people, was going to get my car wrapped in vinyl by raccoon they quoted me £1100, wanted to know what you peeps think would look good?

pearl white = with carbon fibre roof and black or maybe white usual type r alloys,

or;

stealth matt black with matt black alloys?

your thoughts will me much appreciated!

I hate pearl white, only because it makes the car looks dirty if it isn't sunny or you catch it at the wrong angle.
Matt black for me

Matte black EP3:

130_0311_01z+Skunk2_Honda_EP3_Civic_Si+Left_Side_View%5B1%5D.jpg

130_0311_02z+Skunk2_Honda_EP3_Civic_Si+Rear_Right_Side_View.jpg

130_0311_03z+Skunk2_Honda_EP3_Civic_Si+Front_Left_Side_View.jpg

thanks people i was leaning towards matt black too nt sure bout the wide arches too but colour looks mean! looks like ill book myself in next month will post pix too so keep a look out!

do people usually take badges off too for the stealth look? the alloys would look good with matt black right? or anthacite?

I bet matt is a nightmare to clean

One of my freinds has his car done matte black it and it looks dump when its not clean it goes shiny in places and stuff it just looks like your paint is goosed
if its clean it looks ace though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a couple of pics from a recent photo shoot we did, of our 350Z. It was wrapped by the guys at Racoon. Shot at around 5am.

1y0gq7.jpg

1y0gq8.jpg

That was in a magazine last month wasn't it? Looks amazing

Yep Fast Car, it we did it in a Murdered out style for a feature, the whole thing was done in a few weeks. The car is so low though we had to weld a skid plate on the bottom. Practical, erm nope, but it looks pretty bad @ss.

thats looks sick G how much did raccoon charge you if you dont mind me asking? is it all fixed price or is there room for negotiation?

It depends on the car and the size, but remember that was done for a magazine feature so there was a lot of negotiation going on there. I would not be afraid to go in and have a chat with them they were pretty cool guys.

Back