• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ste's E92 M3 coupe evolve stage 2

Tease!

Releasing some more of that awesome exhaust note?

Ok, so the work I'm having done is the Primary cat delete pipes (restrictive 300 cell cats up front) and Evolve stage 2 remap. Should see it at around 450-460bhp with a nice boost in torque too.

That's about 375 RWHP

See link for more info

http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=90553

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I'm also having evolve update the dct to the M3 GTS software for faster changes etc and the servotronic update[/FONT]

I also couldn't resist and ordered a genuine bmw performance carbon spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE little carbon touches on white cars. They do a very similar one for the 1 Series saloon, that looks faptastic in the flesh.

LOVE little carbon touches on white cars. They do a very similar one for the 1 Series saloon, that looks faptastic in the flesh.

Yeh they do. The genuine bmw ones are silly money but crap fitment would cause me rage, so genuine bmw one it is!

I picked up my performance spoiler today (thanks Chris).

I took the original off, cleaned it all up ready to fit the new one and it started raining :-/ so I'll get pics up when it's done. Looks bare with no spoiler/boot lip :-(

So, other plans are...

-Primary decats
-Stage 2 remap
-GTS DCT software
-Carbon diffuser
-Carbon splitter
-Black bonnet vents
-Black side vents
-Black tail pipes
-CSL wheels or colour change Oem
-Lci led rear lights
-Sticky track day tyres+spare wheels
-Track pads (pfc, ferodo DS etc)

Amongst more probably!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too bad considering the power gain stated, seems to be lots of independent proof that it's realistic too.

Soon find out! The Cayman never made the power increase stated, but I never got round to changing the restrictive exhaust unfortunately.

I was on about the tart ups bits.....LCI rears are really costly for lights (need coding too IIRC) but they do look much better, and the carbon bits aren't cheap :lol:

I actually prefer the CSL wheels on these, or the VMR V710s are also nice.

I was on about the tart ups bits.....LCI rears are really costly for lights (need coding too IIRC) but they do look much better, and the carbon bits aren't cheap :lol:

I actually prefer the CSL wheels on these, or the VMR V710s are also nice.

I thought the Caymen only needed a few parts and it was big Porka power?

I fitted the ipd 82mm plenum,gt3 throttle body, bmc filter and remapped my cayman S to only get 302bhp (some said it would be around 340bhp but that was with a exhaust which I never got around to getting) that said it was definitely much quicker!

aye carbon parts are pricey, still want them though!

I'm having a dilemma with the wheels actually!

I've just ordered/booked in for the stage 2 remap, gts dct software and primary decat pipes.

Feeling excited to see what difference it makes!
Tempted in ordering some new wheels too! :)

Will be interested to see the difference it makes. :smt023

Back