• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

Well I got the driver side mount in easy.

Pass side.... Grrrrr
Came out simples. Going back in is a nightmare. I've only managed to get 2 out of 3 bolts to the frame back in. I think the bolt hole on the mount needs elongating. I'll get it off and done this week hopefully.

While I'm at it I'll do the front and rear mounts.

I took it for a little drive, nothing balls out cos of the gearbox mount, but the first thing I have noticed is the increase in noise!!

Faaaack!!

! Its Like having the prospec back on!! It's quieter on the outside than in!!

The other thing is vibes. Lots and lots of vibes. It's not too bad when rolling or wot but at idle it's quite bad.

Still got the ETD on ATM though but that's coming off asap.

All this aside, no more movement, kangarooing etc.

Much more precise. Gear changes are smoother. Very happy. Can't wait to get the others in.

On a side note, when the Ti-C was fitted, there was no b-pipe/backbox gasket, so it got liquid gasketed which has now blown thru! Easy fix, motorfactors tomorrow.

And finally, Oh Hai Der
dsc04026.jpg

;)

i was just about to post/pm that guy telling him i'd have the charger, until i read the rest of the thread and noticed the vultures had beaten me to it.

FOAD

Enough.
Got the RC440cc Injectors too.
Gonna fit it myself and get MASE to map it hopefully.

I re-did the Passanger side Gbox mount this morning.

Took it off, opened up the holes and jobs a good un.
Solid! Happy Days
icon_e_smile.gif

Got the ETD Removed this afternoon.
Also fitted the remaining 2 engine mounts!

All i can say is....
AWESOME!
Absolutely no wheel hop, kangarooing, engine movement, and best of all......

now the ETD is off aswell, the vibrations aren't half as bad! PERFECT!
Well worth the money, although i reckon the red (60A) compund may be less harsh for pure daily driving.

These little beauts also turned up today...
MH460-1001_600.jpg

:D

Charger arrived today :D Wooooo!
Just a few things i wanna freshen up/renew and then ill look at fitting it and getting it ready for MASE :D

Also my side mounts for my seats arrived today :D

Back