• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

Cheers j.

Not much left to do to the old girl now!!!

Brakes are being done soon though just accumulating bits now.

Heard the lads talking about the figures when I was down there Sunday Stu & after watching the vid & checking the curves....well, it's just plain RUDE mate :twisted:

Here is the youtube friendly version:

[video=youtube;aFfCv7_a6Zo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFfCv7_a6Zo[/video]

Lol cheers guys.

Did it cause some Controversy then spacey or just impressed?? Sorry can't remember your name.

Rude :D like

No no no Stu, all praise mate.
Just alot of people surprised with the healthy figures from the spec is all mate :D
The most impressive thing apart from the actually headline figures for me is how smooth the curves are. Mase is too good (not going to tell him that though :lol: )
I like the fact it's very sutble looking too. You're going to upset alot of big powered motors when they least expect it ;)

My name is Lee, but don't worry man. Most people call me other things rather than my name :p

lol only controversy caused is on the other site.

when you selling me that charger anyway?

Cheers Lee.
Already given a 997 Carrera s (59 plate) a pasting as well as my
Mates 440bhp TT not being able To Pull away!!

Lol, curves?
Lines!!

The torque line is flat as fook as well as the A/F line! And that power line, well....

Downside being so far is the mpg but ATM I can't get my Foot out of the carpet!!

Harv, CTRO, bare Lolzzzz.
Haters gon' hate.
Charger, not until I really really really need to. Losing my job in jan. hopefully won't need to split the car for moneys.

Dotty called dibs anyhow.

...and needing new front tyres every two weeks. :lol:

Lol. I'm Pretty careful With the Throttle so I don't get Much spin. It only Really get driven on weekends any how too now so hoping they will last. Got my eyes on a replacement for the RE040s anyhow for when the time comes.

Back