• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

I paid £830 including paradas from rare rims. Do it when you are looking to get some new tyres then all you are really paying is £400 for the wheels. Thats how i justified it anyway.

well i was going to use the rota's to drive around town and the OEM's for track, so i have two sets of rubber and rims

Yeah thats what im planning on doing. Not sure what colour to spray the OEM's though.

No definately not the heat shield. Had that problem before i know what it sounds like. Someone told me it was exhaust induction. Never heard of that before but as long as it's not a airleak i'm happy. :D

Just ordered a K-sport big brake kit. Haven't seen one on a type R yet but reading through MLR site and few others, people seem to rate them quite highly and for the price it's got to be worth a go. Also all the time attack teams seem to use them and some of the drift guys.

Anyway we will see what they are like when they get here. 30 days thou is a long wait.

So guys i know i haven't updated the pictures for a while so thought i should get some up.

Kidd racing Manifold
29a.jpg

29.jpg

Camber arms and bolts
29d.jpg

In went the carpets that i got from chris along with my DC5 pedals
26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

Also got a set of JDM carpets and some footwell lighting but yet to take a photo of these.

These were taken last time i detailed the car. Gave it a good coating of Dodo juice hard candy.

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34-1.jpg

Spoon's back on now though as i put this one on whilst i drove down to the south of France.

Got my wheels back from the paint shop as well. Looking tangalicious.

wheels4.jpg

wheels1.jpg

Just waiting for some R888's to turn up on Monday hopefully.

So thats how it stands at the moment hope you all like it. Just waiting for my brakes to turn up now which should be with me on the 17th of this month hopefully. :)

Yeah i know what you mean but it's going to be mainly for track anyway so most of the time you won't see them. Might put them on for JAE though :)

Yeah good mate. Really good. Really need the fereodo pads for ultimate stopping power but they feel really firm. As my mate described it " thought my face was being ripped off"

Few problems braking hard from 100mph down though where it makes a funny whinning noise.

Going to bleed the brakes this weekend. Not warped disc's though as it doesn't steer left or right when braking.

Have to re-tighten everything as well me thinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure i will get mixed opinions on this but my R888 tyres turned up so i fitted the wheels and tyres to the car.
tyres1.jpg

orange2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back