• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

Got the car mapped at the beginning of the month, 239.9BHP. Pretty happy with that. Got a few other power mods to do but then i will be happy. Will post up graph later tonight.

Graph from CPL.
scan0005.jpg

Also ordered one of these bad boys a while back. Sadly it turned up and as i went to fit it discovered it was too long. You can see on the last picture that there seems to be an extra inch welded on which was probably why it didn't fit.

Decided to just get a refund. I will be back for one though.

P1020015.jpg

P1020013.jpg

P1020021.jpg

For £460 no. Lol. To be honest i'm a bit short on cash with my service coming up and tax and holiday. I will get another one just won't be until after august unfortunately.

grids i say. Well done on the car mate, its awesome. Going to take me a while to get to this standard. Begining to realise just how much money you have to throw at an N/A to get that extra 40bhp out of it.

Fighters on an EP3 bud.

Maybe someone can do a photoshop? The virtual bay doesn't do it for me.

Back