• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

Cool:cool:

La Source is the easiest corner to come out of sideways, but if you get it wrong theres always loads of people watching. Me and Phil ended up real close to the wall:lol:

I'm no hero man as HASNIC will testify, but some tips will always go down well received.

I can't wait fro this trip !!!!

Cool:cool:

La Source is the easiest corner to come out of sideways, but if you get it wrong theres always loads of people watching. Me and Phil ended up real close to the wall:lol:

Must admit by the afternoon the Evo was in snow mode and i was sideways at almost every opportunity. Great fun! Especially as in the evo if it started to go wrong a bit more pwoer would straighten you up lol easy peasy.

Buy dis. In stock at Hendy:

IMAG0319.jpg

Sick.

Wouldn't look good without the BGW, front wings/fenders though mind.

Massive Harvos style coin I bet.

In other news, I've done over 400 miles in the S2000 over the last week.

The tyres are scrubbed in and the pads now matching the disc's.

The stopping power feels much stronger and the FRSU means that the car no longer brakes free as easily when getting on the power sooner.

Almost fully out of winter hibernation now, just needs a deep clean, polish and will be ready for Spring Euro Runnings :D .

Harv vs. stux Tekken stylee?

Re S2K, why is the GM intake so pricey for these? And I'm sure this is a **** question but could one not adapt an EP3 or some such GM?

Nice update suits. Still up for a polish on the s3k. I say s3k because you're better than everyone else.

Back