• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

On a slighty downward tone, Falkon 452's are made of butter.

Since I fitted these on the 11 June this year I have now passed the tred markers on the rear tyres to indicate that I need new ones, just over 4 months :? .

I've done one trackday that is true, but lets not forget this is a wekend car at best and I hardly drive it overly hard, just as hard as my EP3.

My predicamnet is this; Ideally I would like to get a full new set of tyres, but I can't afford that. The front 452's are fine, so this would warrent getting another set of rears to see out the fronts.

If I was ever going too.....

Spoonblue.jpg

just get the rears suits, no point in replacing all of them if the fronts are ok. get the same brand on the back again. or snow tyres so the thing can be driven in the winter.

Should be a nice difference in this tomorrow then, not sure on actually gains but driveability will be greatly improved IMO.

Should be a nice difference in this tomorrow then, not sure on actually gains but driveability will be greatly improved IMO.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what a 11 year old engine is still putting out.

I'd be lying if I say I don't want extra power of course I do, everyone does.

But just the extra drivability you get from having a remap done is worth it IMO, getting on cam quicker and just getting my bloody mods on will be good.

Fun, fun, fun.

Fck off. LOL. What's the plan. You passing by me (Heathrow M25) on your way up/down - (it's actually down)? Convoy? If not I'll rock up when I wake up.

Well I live near the A13, so I'll be going accross the QEII bridge and down that way.

I'll be at ARTech for 9AM.

I have to be gone by 5 too as I have to take some clients to the West Ham CC game against Stoke in the night :( .

Ok. Cool. I don't know what that means (to a convoy) - so I'll just get there for around that sort of time too (9am) :).

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what a 11 year old engine is still putting out.

I'd be lying if I say I don't want extra power of course I do, everyone does.

But just the extra drivability you get from having a remap done is worth it IMO, getting on cam quicker and just getting my bloody mods on will be good.

Fun, fun, fun.

I've been to enough s2k rolling roads to know that actually making gains N/A is a PITA, seen full mugen ones only make like 4/5hp more than standard. Shows how good the F20 is in standard guise I suppose.

Driveability will be much improved though 8)

Back