• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

main_333.jpg

Only.

4 day old bank holiday weekend stubble taboot? :rossyrose:rossyrose:redbeard::rossyrose:smt030:smt054

Shaved Sunday night mate, but yeah I have good stubble today, probably perfect length/style for my boat race :) .

my missus said the other day that she can think of only a few people who suit a beard. yourself, ellis from die hard
harry-ellis-Hart-Bochner-die-hard.jpg
and kevin james in grown ups (adam sandler throw away comedy)
tumblr_l4iat0pv0K1qbihb3o1_500.jpg

I need a bit of hair on my face, because as bad as my beard is, without it, I look like a wrinkly 15yo boy. :lol:

Cracking job on the repair Nick. How much was it, if you don't mind me asking?

Looks good suits, why did you change the wheels?

Because I looked like a prick with them on TBF.

Don't forget those blue wheels where specifically bought with those 452's for track days and hooning about in in the dry/summer.

I still kept my other wheels with the more suitable winter tyres for later in the year.

Now that all the track days I want to do this year are out of the way may as well put the more suited wheels on and save the better rubber.

I didn't think so, they were pretty cool.

Whenever I was out and a grey s2000 would drive past I would always try to see the wheels just incase it was you...

Very mature, sensible and economical of you to change them though. Feeling old? :)

I didn't think so, they were pretty cool.

Oh yeah, I thought they were cool too, that what I wanted and that's what I got, I wanted 'Spoon' blue wheels ever since I got my S2000.

That was when I had two cars mind you.

Now I have to drive every day with blue wheels, I don't like it, I'm 27 and feel like a bit of a throbber driving round Essex. To be fair, the car can only really pull the wheels off when it's gleaming clean and I've not cleaned it for about 3 months.

Back