• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

Drove this for the first time in like 3 weeks this morning, only for like 10 miles to the next train station to avoid the rain but :swoon: , I do love this car, the engine note even when pottering about is great.

We all know what it sounds like on full chat.

Just don't use it any more :( .

It would make me :( not to see it on the drive across Belgium each year :(

Or in some nutters garage picking it up the day we leave after its been fixed :( .

:lol:

Yeah, I'd miss it.
i_love_my_honda_560.jpg

misfortune mate,with the mileage it could have gone anytime :lol:I think it will be fine next year ;)

If the reason you're getting rid of the S is because you don't use it any more why are you thinking of getting another similar car?

No no whisker king, there is a method behind my desire to shift it on.

I don't use it that much anymore, maybe a tank of fuel a month, if that, so if that's the case I can justify something a bit more thirsty, a different shaped engine block is something I will always crave until I get my BMW 4.0 V8 M3 :bestcarever: .

No matter what car you get, you'll want the s2k back and you know it. I went to a E46 M3, then needed Honda again. Performance to maintenance costs wise, they're pretty impressive!

350z does seem like the way to go. This is where i wanna go next. I would go DC5 but they just seem too much money.

350z is a step down or sideways at best IMO.

Driven them a few times and not impressed.

V8 M3 does tempt me though, and pretty affordable now too.
Dc5 is ace, fantastic car, but I do prefer rwd tbh

Comparing a v8 m3 to a 350z... lol. Second hand m3 money i would still rather have a 15k evo that would **** all over it and look better at the same time :D

I love the styling of the 350z and its a different direction. I think its part of the appeal.

Sorry i thought you were suggesting a new M3 in your post then realised that you weren't. Comparing power region, but to be fair 400bhp evo would leave a new m3.

From my first hand experience anyway lol :D

If I wasn't married with a Kid, I'd be rocking around in a GTR probably.

Instead I'm in a Focus. Fcuking woman.

Dont get yourself down champ. The Focus is a great car IMO, you hang in there. You may still get one, in the second hand market they are getting cheaper.

I have no kids and a girlfriend who knows cars are important to me (although she still takes the **** out of me)
So maybe I should get some big power monster whilst I can

Back