• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

You're my inspiration Ian :smt054 .

No seriously, flying about in your 135i has not been beneficial to my rattly old Honda lifestyle :lol: .

:lol:

Would you have as much fun though?

I'm not sure fun really enters the equation. At the end of the day it's just 550 miles battering up and down the M1/A1(M), get there, pick the stuff up, come back. On that sort of journey I'm not sure there's any point where having the SL would be better.

Congratulations on the sale Nick. :)

As has been stated, if you can resist the temptation to buy something in the interum, then holding back for a 370Z is a great idea.

Yeah same, I've started saving not by necessarily cutting back on things, but by putting all my expenditure/card swipes/cash withdrawals into a .xls and seeing where I'm spunking my cash. Saving plenty now without any real impact on how I live. Worth trying.

I did that, works a treat and you realise how much needless sh!t you buy.

MX5.

Buy one for around £1k in good order.

When you come to sell it on in a year's time when you get something you really want, it'll still be worth a grand.

:bump:

The car is back up for sale again on eBay and Pistonheads.

Back