• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

8e3ehy9e.jpg

Suits doesn't use this forum anymore, but as all the problems he had with it are well documented in this thread, I'd be looking towards whoever you bought it from for an answer.

just get ****ed off when you buy the car for 5.5k to get to work and find the bulbs are missin
Surely that's something you check before parting with £5,500? :lol:

The person that bought it off Suits is on OcUK and I knew it was for sale a few months back, unsure of his name but unless you bought it direct of Suits then I see no reason to bump this thread?

Agreed, the person who bought the car from Suits had nothing negative to say about the sale to the forum's knowledge and being the guy Nick is I highly doubt he would have partaken in any dubious practices such as the removal of bulbs to dupe a buyer.

As above, I'd take it up with your seller. If anything using Suits' credentials to bolster your case.

Suits took out all bulbs, air and fuel filter, replaced air in tyres with hydrogen and swapped brake fluid for Head & Shoulders just prior to selling.

He also replaced exhaust with a series of toilet roll inners sellotaped together and swapped wiper blades for runner beans.

Why do you think he doesn't come here anymore?

who took the abs bulb and engine management light out

Not me.

The AEM EMS which I installed on the car gives you the option to disable the light, its still reads, but disables the light. For emissions reasons when tuning the car.

Never once did I remove the bulb or do any other cowboy, kiddy mods like that.

The ABS light, Fcuk knows, it's a 13 year old car, maybe it's broken ????

Enjoy the car.

im a plank but your a pleb

As below.

*I'm

*you're

Join forum to slay previous previous owner of your car without justification and then the problem is fixed anyway. So all that aggression turned out to be pointless. Yet another waste of internet bandwidth. Your time on this forum may be short lived (one can but only hope).

Epic self trolling.

As below.

*I'm

*you're

Join forum to slay previous previous owner of your car without justification and then the problem is fixed anyway. So all that aggression turned out to be pointless. Yet another waste of internet bandwidth. Your time on this forum may be short lived (one can but only hope).

No Karl, keep him around, it's worth it for the entertainment of self slating alone :lol:

And for ME, Nick is a genuine guy who wouldn't pull the wool over your eyes, the owner after him may be of a different breed though, so it may be worth taking it up with him.

Back