• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sumocazza's FN2 ...Manga baby!!

Just thought i'd bore you all silly with my FN2 :)

Its a 2007 Milano red.. if you've been to a Jap carshow recently then chances are you've seen my baby on a stand! Never wanted an FN2 if I'm honest..I was of the opinion that it would never live up to the epicness of my EP3 which I had previously modifed heavily with the help of a GReddy turbo kit amongst other cool things..however an opportunity arose for me to own an FN and after a pretty much fruitless year long hunt for a tidy low milage EP3 I crossed over to the darkside..and I gotta say , I'm liking it;)

Here's my current spec ...

Engine ;-

HKS Racing Suction Kit
HKS Legamax Exhaust
HKS Oil Filter
Sumo Power Oil Filler Kit
J's Racing Radiator Cap
J's Racing Low Temp Thermostat

Brakes ;-

Cosworth Street Master Front + Rear Pads
Do-Luck Braided Brake Line kit in Custom Red (6lines)

Suspension ;-

HKS Hipermax III Coilovers (epic!!)
Sumo Power FRS
J's Racing Front Strut Bar
J's Racing Rear Floor Bar
J's Racing Rear Pillar Bar

Exterior ;-

Seibon Carbon Fibre Bonnet ( soon to be replaced with a J's FRP)
HyperZero1 wheels in Bronze
J's Racing front and rear tow hooks
Manga Babe full graphics
Sumo Power screen header

Interior ;-

J's Racing sports steering wheel ( red leather/black suede in a MJ kinda fashion!)
Sumo Power red anodised shift knob

I use all Motul fluids..its yet to go on our dyno here yet but should hopefully be arranging a dyno day soon so she'll be first in the queue!!

Cazza xxx:cool:

Attachments

• myfn2.jpg
    myfn2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 231
  • mycar.jpg
    mycar.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 93
  • sumo oil cap.jpg
    sumo oil cap.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 83
  • sumo shift knob.jpg
    sumo shift knob.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 86
Nice ride height, bonnet looks good. Dislike the wheels / sumo mods / decals though :(

I've always liked those HyperZero rims, i was gonna get a set once upon a time

Ah really..I happen to love it all and the fact that our Sumo bits are all machined in house is pretty awesome..each to their own though ;)
Nice ride height, bonnet looks good. Dislike the wheels / sumo mods / decals though :(

They have just brought out a black version..no Honda fitment as yet but am asking nicely for a custom made set so hopefully I'll be the first to own a set in the next few months..cant wait!

I like that :)

/off topic - As a Tamiya RC fan I was impressed to see a UK company sponsored car replicated as a Tamiya model - nice going Sumo Power! :)

tam58488.jpg

Love the whole car, especially the manga decal, you have pulled it off well. just need a few body work pieces to finish it off

Thanks :)I got J's Racing looking into developing me some aero parts..they only make the bonnet at the moment for the FN ..should be sweeeeeet!!
Love the whole car, especially the manga decal, you have pulled it off well. just need a few body work pieces to finish it off

Back