• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Super charger on E-bay

Anyones Civic from here ?

Was looking and was a bargin (well still is) but I guessed the whole ECU was included not an exchange then it would have been a bargain :)

I saw this a few days ago and wouldnt bid on it with zero feedback.

Also, I'd prefer to get one from a forum owner, then you can search threads for its history and you know what you buying.

- Kevin.

Tarticus said:
Anyones Civic from here ?

Was looking and was a bargin (well still is) but I guessed the whole ECU was included not an exchange then it would have been a bargain :)

Even including the exchange its cheap though as people look for £600 inc swap on there own ;)

AS said though zero feedback, he could of got the photos from anywhere in fairness, but you do have to swap ecus so he must be legit. Could always ask him where he got it all done and then go and ask them

Carl

moNoKnoT said:
I saw this a few days ago and wouldnt bid on it with zero feedback.

Also, I'd prefer to get one from a forum owner, then you can search threads for its history and you know what you buying.

- Kevin.
Exactly.

At the end of the day buying something like that 2nd hand, I'd want to make sure it came from a good home and that I would definitely receive every single tiny bit that I needed to transplant it into my engine.

Also, you only have that persons word that it has only been on the car for 3000 miles. Could've just as easily been 30000.

At the bottom where he has answered questions about it he says he got the kit from CPL,but also states that its still fitted on his car and won`t be taken off till the auction ends :( he`d be better off buying an ECU from a scrap yard,putting that in his CTR then selling the kit off complete I`d of thought

Tis a bugger. The guy stopped and chatted to us a few weeks ago in Skipton. I just can't afford £1200 right now! :(

**DONT BE PUT OFF PEOPLE, I KNOW THE SALE IS A GENUINE ONE**

He's basically trying to sell his CTR, but having no luck. I've seen it in the trader a fair bit. So he wanted to sell the charger off it seperate.

Car also had 19" Khan RSR alloys on like I used to have, but he seems to have managed to get rid of them.

Peter or Paul Hobson is the guys name... I got a daytime (work) number off him. If anybody wants it PM me

Back