• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Supercharged DC5

Cheers Lee. I didn't see you about man. I did have a look, as I wanted to see your Teg - where were you situated?! :)

I was over in the coach parking area.. Watching all the coach drivers getting high rate with everyone lol.

I did see that man.. I saw the coachies kicking off. Recall some Greek coach driver with a perplexed face as some random just parked their Civic in front of his coach without a care in the world. Funny stuff. The random didn't even give 2 sh!ts - he just jumped out of the Civic and started looking at other motors at Mimms. LOL.

Gutted, I passed that area and didn't see your car. Was genuinely keen on checking it out. So clean.

^^ lol

TypeRiter - yeah it was quite funny over that part of the carpark everyone was just getting the Hump with all the cars scattered about haha!

Yeah it's a shame I didn't get to have a chat with you I don't know alot of the DC5 owners and would have been nice to put a name to a face.

Hopefully we shall catch up at the next meet, unless you're in London? In which case I'd be more than happy to go for a mini-meet/drive there's a few DC5 lads about these parts.

Yeah sounds good.. A mate of mine with a Teg would be up for that.. And I know a few other owners that might fancy a little meet too.

Getting better and better mate, but do you actually drive it? as I would be scared too just incase it got dirty :lol:

Re: DC5 Progress Thread. (JRSC Fitted & Running)

Nice update! :smt023

cheers lads its not too bad a job to do to be honest, just a little time consuming working things out.

thanks for the comments, cant wait to get it mapped properly now :cool:

Back