• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Supercharged DC5

Upload it via the Youtube app, then share the link to mail to get the URL. Then hit the video button or use [VIDEO] tags on the forum. :)

DC5 Progress Thread. (MASE Tuned.. Vids Added)

I love the dartford tunnel :)

It's well worth the £1.50!

Really liking this. Admire your commitment to all things Spoon, makes a real difference getting proper JDM stuff I think. :)

Meant to ask as well, how do you find the Spoon progressive springs compared with OEM? Have ordered in a set for my EP3. I know it won't be exactly the same on a DC5, but I'm sure the change will be similar. Cheers!

Meant to ask as well, how do you find the Spoon progressive springs compared with OEM? Have ordered in a set for my EP3. I know it won't be exactly the same on a DC5, but I'm sure the change will be similar. Cheers!

I like the spoon springs they seem to sit pretty level as i have seen a lot of Eibachs give that reverse rack look, they can be pretty noisey though when turning stationary.

Back