• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Syko's ITR DC5

Hi guys :)

After looking for a good while and viewing a couple of dc5s ive finally found a lovely example.

Ive put a deposit down and will be picking the car up on Saturday, really cant wait.

Those of you from itr-dc5 forum may have seen this for sale.
Its 2003, 74k miles, in Championship White and is mint inside and out :)

The car is totally standard apart from a GruppeM induction kit (which looks gorgeous i must say).

Here's some of the photos from the forsale thread.
Comments welcome, Chris

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

Exterior3.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

Teg2.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

if anybody knows the make model of the headunit could they please let me know, and whether its worth anything?

Thanks Shaenei, theres some very small marks on the front bumper that are barely noticeable.

I may get it resprayed if i notice them everytime i go out for a drive, depends how OCD im feeling :)

Cheers guys, first jobs to crack on with are.

1. Sourcing a new Honda badge for the front as theres a chip in this one.

2. Locate the fog light into the rear cluster.

3. Possibly changing the front plate to a slightly smaller one thats the same size as the plastic mount (this one overhangs slightly), if this is even legal. The rear one also looks slightly too big i think :/

1. Dave at steels Honda.

2. Theres a few guides on the dc5 forum. Have a look around :)

3. Rear plate should be 7x13" or (175x325mm) for a good fit.
Unsure on front. Sticky ftw.

Cheers for the comments and advice guys :)

Yes hatton, i will be for a couple more months until mine gets sold!
Did you used to be on there?

I've been on there sinse 2003. I usually stay on the forums I have used. You'll enjoy your time over here.

Cheers Hatton, looking forward to my stay haha.

Thanks Chris, I know what you mean, i think they stuck that headunit in when it got imported.

Is that a minidisc player?? retro lol!

May go for a double din unit, have you got any suggestions?
Didnt wanna spend too much really, if theres many about i may get a second hand one in good condition.

I'm not much of a headunit guru mate, though the car I'm picking up on Saturday has a nice double DIN in. Ask in the ICE section, someone will know the latest all singing and dancing one out for a good price.

is that japfest or something else? i must say ive not looked into anything yet!
but open to suggestions :)

ahh ive just seen the link in jermal's sig, im going to have a little read and see what its all about :)

edit, i dislike how ***** is a swear word haha

Back