• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Recently sold the Teg and took a little while thinking about what car next, the FD2 was always in the back of my mind and after considering all the other options FD2 it is ;)
It's a fresh import and i wont actually be getting hold of her until August so a bit of a wait yet, it supposedly has a Mugen front lip and a Spoon exhaust so if correct a couple of nice mods already :)

The only pics i have ATM are the auction ones.....I'll upload some more when i receive ;)

IMG_0250 by ron good, on Flickr

IMG_0251 by ron good, on Flickr

One of very few Midnight Purple FD2s to enter these shores I believe-brilliant choice. Can't wait to see more photos.

I was expecting more purple?

Is this colour a bit like the Accords Pirate Black?

It looks more purple on internet pictures but a black with purple tinge

p1.jpg

I was expecting more purple?

Is this colour a bit like the Accords Pirate Black?

It's a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde colour depending on the light, the pics i put in the first post are really bad dark auction ones.
Googling gives loads of different shades ;) As you can imagine iv'e been doing quite a bit of searching LOL.

Hopefully later this week i'll receive some more.

T.G.

It's a great colour congrats. A couple of different pics I have saved from when I had my FD2 that I found of the purple ones

Deep Violet Pearl is the actual colour name ;)

How can i say it Alex......LUSH mate, the one in the garage....WOW ;) Really liking the rear diffuser :)

T.G.

Was this the one on either Torque GT or 200bph Imports?

Does look good in that colour.

It was at the auctions so any dealer can advertise it.
Just got to win it ;)

Yup, it came on the auctions a couple of weeks ago then strangely immediately disappeared, a week later it came back on again and I told Torque-GT my budget and the rest is history, all the time Torque kept me up to date on the score ;)

As far as i know there where bidders from the UK and also Japanese home market where on it as well as it had a fair bit of shaken on. All i can say is you have to put your dosh on and hope for the best, this one worked for me.

T.G.

Just got some pics from Darren, bit dark and foreboding looking as it was urineing down there, has a Spoon street exhaust by the looks and some sort of K & N induction also has a rare boot liner cant get em any more
wink.png
Thinking of getting a Pioneer app radio for it as well.

IMG_0274 by ron good, on Flickr

Image 3 by ron good, on Flickr

IMG_0261 by ron good, on Flickr

Image 5 by ron good, on Flickr

IMG_0257 by ron good, on Flickr

IMG_0275 by ron good, on Flickr

IMG_0272 by ron good, on Flickr

Long wait now.
T.G.

Looks good. I'd look at getting a closed box induction as these work well with these cars due to the intake set up. Mugen and seeker do more or less the same versions along with m&m Honda which is what I have.

Back